Written by Terry Van Horne
Welcome to another episode of the Regulators on SEO Dojo Radio! Terry, Justin, Dave and Steve are wrapping up the weeks SEO and Social Media news for the week!
This week the Regulators discussed how 90% of GWT messages are about blackhat; SEO: the inconvenient truth; Google's Authorship Fail; Google Communities; Larry Page Interview; Zynga and Facebook on the outs; APIgate; David Iwano's post on Google's Hotel Finder's Impact on Organic results and more!
- 90% of GWT messages are blackhat
- SEO: the inconvenient truth
- Google's Authorship Fail
- Google Communities
- Larry Page Interview
- Zynga and Facebook on the outs and the announcement Justin referred to 888 and Facebook
- APIgate: Steve and Terry scrap over what is a scraper! Ahrefs and Raven posts
- David Iwanow SNC post on Google's Hotel finder