For those that didn't know, the SGS are back on the air. For those that haven't a clue what it is, it's an old podcast that we've brought into the world of Google Hangouts. We grab a topic, a few experts for a panel and get down and dirty
This time out we decided to get into some elements around Google local and where things are headed.
Google Local 2014
On the show this week we have Darren Shaw (from Whitespark) and Eduard de Boer who is a Google photographer. He's going to be giving us some insight into the workings of Google Business view while Darren is going to get into some issues related to listings and rankings on Google Local itself.
We have the full episode, as well as 4 smaller clips from the show. Download the audio file with 38 minutes more of extra tips and tricks!
Local SEO Links From the Video
- Darren's Slideshow on auditing and fixing citations for local search gains
- Citation audit and cleanup service
- How to identify quality citation sources
- Submit contact form for entry: http://factual.com and factual.com Places
- Google maps too easy to spam
- Free software for tagging images: Darren and Eduard for Mac
- Link to Google Places support
Eduard (It's in Dutch)
Clip; Dealing With a Virtual Office
Clip; Understanding Google Business View
Clip; Google Business View - Indoor Maps
We'll be on the air Thursdays at 1pm est moving ahead. If we do 2 or 4 a month depends on time available and guests we can get a hold of. We'll see how it goes