Welcome to another episode of the Regulators on SEO Dojo Radio! This week Ammon Johns dropped in to visit with the hosts Steve, Terry and David. There was not a lot of "news" in the Search and Social Media this week with two prominent SEOs in the news as well as the usual Panda and Penguin recovery news!
This week Ammon, Terry, David and Steve hosted "the Regulators" SEO and Social News Hangout covering Bill on the Panda; More SEO sites react to GB affair; April Fools Stuff; Hummingbird SEO; Title Tag SEO; Matt Cutts Evaluates Google's new Algorithms; climbing the ladder to tier 1 sites; Don't hire an SEO unless you do other stuff too and more!
Here's the video version (podcast is below that);
And here's the usual podcast, audio version of the show
(hit play above)
- Bill on the Panda
- More SEO sites react to Guest Blogging affair Econsultancy and Raven Tools
- April Fool's shit on: Bing, Linkrisk.com, SEL and Blumenthals.com
- Hummingbird SEO
- Title Tag Strategy
- Matt Cutts Evaluates Google's new Algorithms
- climbing the ladder to tier 1 sites
- Don't hire an SEO unless you do other stuff too