Welcome to another episode of the Regulators on SEO Dojo Radio! This week Terry Van Horne, David Harry, and Steve Gerenscer hosted "the Regulators" SEO and Social News Hangout! This week the guys discussed the following SEO and Social news topics: Where SEM is concerned Google plus is alive and well; just parking Google now offline cards indoor maps store inventory; new intro videos at YouTube; Danny takes a shot at ClickZ?; Google's Matt Cutts on backlinks will become less important; Google fixes sub directories dupe content; Social media link building for small businesses and more SEO Tips!!
Here's the video version (podcast is below that);
And here's the usual podcast, audio version of the show
(hit play above)
- Where SEM is concerned Google+ is alive and well
- just parking Google now offline cards indoor maps store inventory
- New intro videos at YouTube
- Danny takes a shot at ClickZ?
- Google's Matt Cutts on: over time back links will become less important
- Google fixes sub directories dupe content
- Social media link building for small businesses