Written by David Harry
Trailer parks, social signals and the Borker gets busted
Welcome to (yet another?) week on SEO Dojo Radio. This week we had so much goodiness on our list we've forgone a guest and will spend the full hour with the regulators. Yea I know, you are just THRILLED by that right? We're the reason you come here I'm sure.
Regardless, it should be an interesting session as we're getting into a ton of stuff including;
- Marissa Mayer speaks! Latest on local.
- Trailer Park SEO? Really?
- Social Signals; the engines speak...sort of.
- Is structure truly the king of SEO?
- Google News adds social box
- Bad Borker gets busted
- Groupon; an offer they COULD refuse
- The Around (operator) has always been around
And believe it or not, a few other topics on the list. How many we'll get to, is uncertain. So tune in and lets 'Get it on!'.
- Angry Irishman and the Wanking Bankers
- Marissa Mayer Interview (TechCrunch)
- Trailer Park (SEO)... seriously?
- Social Signals for Search ( and poll on SNC)
- Structure Is King With SEO, Not Content
- Google News Testing More Social Features With “Most Shared” Box
- Google’s New Social Sitelinks
- Bad customer service Borker gets busted!
- Groupon Turns down Google Choosing Pursue a Social Platform and Stores of its Own!
- AROUND has always been around - (Hat tip to Barry)
- Google: Canonical Tag Slower Than 301 Redirect
Written by David Harry
Welcome to this weeks edition of SEO Dojo Radio! This week should be a busy one as we've a lot of topics to cover and my good friend Brian Wallace dropping in for the second half of the show. In the first part we'll be looking at a few things including;
- Social Media metrics – are we metric mad?
- The case of the crap customer service
- SEO and social... Dead again.
- SEO claims Twitter links ranked his site
- Michael Martinez poo poo's spam reports
Getting social with Brian Wallace
In the second half of the show we've one of my good friends on (yea, it's our show, we get to do that ya know); Brian Wallace. While he started on the usual path, web dev to SEO, he's moved more into the world of social the last few years. So most of this chat will likely diverge from our search theme to social this week.
So what are you waiting for? Let's get on with the show.
- Gold standard results take hit
- Self promotion endemic says expert
- How SEO Agencies Lost Their Digital Marketing Mojo to Social Marketing
- Social Media doesn't mean the end of SEO
- SEO Claims Twitter Increased Rankings From Page 4 To Number 2 On Page 1
- 8 Social media metrics you should be measuring
- The problem with influence
- What’s the point in making a Webspam report?
- Berners Lee says social is fragmenting the web