Written by David Harry
Trailer parks, social signals and the Borker gets busted
Welcome to (yet another?) week on SEO Dojo Radio. This week we had so much goodiness on our list we've forgone a guest and will spend the full hour with the regulators. Yea I know, you are just THRILLED by that right? We're the reason you come here I'm sure.
Regardless, it should be an interesting session as we're getting into a ton of stuff including;
- Marissa Mayer speaks! Latest on local.
- Trailer Park SEO? Really?
- Social Signals; the engines speak...sort of.
- Is structure truly the king of SEO?
- Google News adds social box
- Bad Borker gets busted
- Groupon; an offer they COULD refuse
- The Around (operator) has always been around
And believe it or not, a few other topics on the list. How many we'll get to, is uncertain. So tune in and lets 'Get it on!'.
- Angry Irishman and the Wanking Bankers
- Marissa Mayer Interview (TechCrunch)
- Trailer Park (SEO)... seriously?
- Social Signals for Search ( and poll on SNC)
- Structure Is King With SEO, Not Content
- Google News Testing More Social Features With “Most Shared” Box
- Google’s New Social Sitelinks
- Bad customer service Borker gets busted!
- Groupon Turns down Google Choosing Pursue a Social Platform and Stores of its Own!
- AROUND has always been around - (Hat tip to Barry)
- Google: Canonical Tag Slower Than 301 Redirect