Written by David Harry
Hello and welcome to this week's edition of the the ever amazing (and now on iTunes) SEO Dojo Radio. To get things rolling this week the three amigos, Steve, Terry and myself, will be yaking it up as always and some goodies on our list this week includes;
- SEO Bloggers; the good and the bad of the new breed.
- Is Google Bombing back in style? Did it ever REALLY go away?
- Yahoo closing all the directories except US?
- Google Demo Slam; what is it? Who cares?
- Mashable needs to stop talking search
It should be a lot of fun as I know the gang is in good spirits today
Ontolo's Garrett French is in da house!
On the second half of the show this week we're having Garrett French on, who's a good mate and smart cookie. We'll obviously be talking about their tool set, but I am also interested in his take on the link building industry at large, what's the trend, what's working and more. I am really looking forward to that, it should be some great stuff.
I won't keep you waiting (like anyone's still reading at this point...) let's get right on with it shall we?
- LDA siloing by Russ Hudgens
- Daily Kos attempt at Google bombing
- Yahoo closing all the directories but US
- Google Demo Slam
- Mashable talking SEO (again)
iTunes – we're also now on iTunes folks!! Woot hoo! Be sure to check it out here.