Written by Terry Van Horne
Welcome to another episode of the Regulators on SEO Dojo Radio! There wasn't a lot going on in the Search and Social world this week but Steve, Justin, Dave and Terry did manage to put together enough items to produce another 50+ minutes of insightful commentary and discussion!
This week the Regulators went over Google adds Disavow Link Tool to Google Webmaster Tools; SEMPO appeals to FTC to update Search engine disclosure guidelines; YouTube to dial up time watched in ranking algo; Duck Duck Go challenging the Google!; Google downplays Zagat reviews; Facebook stops autopost for some apps; One time member of Google's Search Quality team interviewed and more!
- Disavow link Tool: Webmaster Central Blog and Google support forum
- SEMPO appeals to FTC to update Search engine disclosure guidlines
- YouTube to dial up time watched in ranking algo and here
- Duck Duck Go challenging the Google!
- Google downplays Zagat reviews
- Facebook stops autopost for some apps and Justin's mention of buffer app
- Google+ local friend reviews
- Former member of Search Quality Team Interviewed
Disavow links Video
Duck Duck Go video