Written by Terry Van Horne
SEO Dojo Radio's Search Geeks Speak returns after hiatus with an all star panel of Local Search geeks! David Harry and myself interviewed three top Local search consultants Darren Shaw of whitespark.ca one of the top Local Citation Submission Services top discovery tool Local Citation Finder; Mike Blumenthal a veteran Local SEO Blogger and practitioner and Mike Wilton another Local SEO blogger and someone very knowledgeable in local lead generation as Internet Marketing Manager, Plastic Surgery Studios!
This Local Search Panel was excellent with great information on when and how to transition from your Google Places Page to a Google Plus Local listing, the role of reviews in ranking and how to ask for them within the Google policies and of course how to rank in Local Search results!So let's get it on....
- Google+ Business Pages: To Merge Or Not to Merge, That is the Question
- test we were talking about
- Google on Reviews Asking for Them is ok Soliciting Them is Bad
- Mike Blumenthal Forum Discussion on Reviews
- Is Google Abandoning Zagat Reviews
- David Harry Post on the patent
- 10,000 indoor maps and Google MapMaker
- Google Wifi Patents
- Step By Step Guide to To Merge business Page and Google Plus (contains Image of Verification Letter from Google)
- SMX Local University With Mike Blumenthal and Darren Shaw and others