Written by David Harry
Welcome to this weeks edition of SEO Dojo Radio! This week should be a busy one as we've a lot of topics to cover and my good friend Brian Wallace dropping in for the second half of the show. In the first part we'll be looking at a few things including;
- Social Media metrics – are we metric mad?
- The case of the crap customer service
- SEO and social... Dead again.
- SEO claims Twitter links ranked his site
- Michael Martinez poo poo's spam reports
Getting social with Brian Wallace
In the second half of the show we've one of my good friends on (yea, it's our show, we get to do that ya know); Brian Wallace. While he started on the usual path, web dev to SEO, he's moved more into the world of social the last few years. So most of this chat will likely diverge from our search theme to social this week.
So what are you waiting for? Let's get on with the show.
- Gold standard results take hit
- Self promotion endemic says expert
- How SEO Agencies Lost Their Digital Marketing Mojo to Social Marketing
- Social Media doesn't mean the end of SEO
- SEO Claims Twitter Increased Rankings From Page 4 To Number 2 On Page 1
- 8 Social media metrics you should be measuring
- The problem with influence
- What’s the point in making a Webspam report?
- Berners Lee says social is fragmenting the web