Written by Terry Van Horne
Welcome to another episiode of the Regulators on SEO Dojo Radio! Follow David Harry, Terry Van Horne, Justin Parks and Steve Gerenscer on the trail of Social and SEO news of the week!
This week the Regulators covered the 4.1 Panda Update refresh; Negative SEO; 94 Percent Of Teachers Say Students Equate “Research” With Using Google; about 4square SEO!; Negative SEO via search engine submission?; Rel=author... a ranking signal?; New navigation at Google; reachability scores; your guide to Social signals for SEO; Failed Google SERPs and more!
- 4.1 Panda Update
- Negative SEO
- 94 Percent Of Teachers Say Students Equate “Research” With Using Google
- about 4square SEO!
- Negative SEO via search engine submission?
- Rel=author ranking signal?
- New navigation at Google
- reachability scores
- your guide to Social signals for SEO
- Failed Google SERPs: and an example SERP
Should I structure my site using subdomains or subdirectories?