Written by Terry Van Horne
Welcome to another episode of the Regulators on SEO Dojo Radio! This week Terry, Steve, David and Justin continue using the hangout format and a bunch of friends of the Dojo and Pros showed up with comments on the Search and Social Media events in the news!
It was a slow week but the guys did get around to another phantom Google Update; disavow tool propaganda; SEO packages buyer beware; what are some post Google penguin budget friendly link ideas?; Study: Google not provided traffic highest for tech industry brands at 56%; branded3 selling access to our link blacklist of 80000 domains; does Google ignore reconsideration requests? yep!; does Google ignore reconsideration requests? yep! and more!
Here's the video version (podcast is below that);
And here's the usual podcast, audio version of the show
(hit play above)
I hope these new changes are something you enjoy. You better because now we have to actually get dressed FFS. Leave us a comment with yer thoughts.
- Google Update
- Disavow tool propaganda
- SEO Packages Buyer Beware
- What Are Some Post Google Penguin Budget Friendly Link Ideas
- Study: Google Not Provided Traffic Highest for Tech Industry Brands at 56%
- branded3 selling access to link blacklist of 80000 domains
- does Google ignore reconsideration requests? yep!
- Viper Chill: 2 million backlinks