Written by David Harry
It that's time again folks. This ain't yo' mamma's SEO, this is SEO Dojo Radio!! We have a great show in store for you today and you'll not want to miss it! Why? Because first off the regulars (ans Justin this week) will be getting goofy looking at the latest news including;
- Google Instant – we simply HAVE to get into this one no? You bet.
- SEO Moz's latest tool – you'd think it would even be a 'big' story,not when LDA is in the mix!
- Crap hat lazy linking – this one is a pet peeve from the past 7 days and we'll see where it leads.
- Crazy Eric – we may touch on some recent comments from Google's Eric Schmidt.
And so much more!!... ok, not really a lot more. But it should be fun either way.
Lady of the Links
And no, golf isn't he main bag! In the second half of the show link building legend and all around great gal, Debra Mastaler will be in da' house! We hope to get to know Debra better and even get her to chime in on the whole LDA Tool drama... I am seriously looking forward to that.
BIO; Based in Oak Hill, Virginia, Debra Mastaler is President of Alliance-Link, an interactive marketing company focused on providing custom link marketing campaigns and link training. In business since 2000, Debra and her talented staff offers a common sense approach to link building by combining traditional sales and promotional strategies with effective online search engine marketing tactics.
And there we have it... I hope you enjoy the show!
- SEO is Dead and/or Irrelevant With Google Instant?
- Google Instant – A huge change in search?
- Google Instant: A More Innovative Approach to Search (AdWords post)
SEO Moz LDA Tool;
Eric Schmidt coverage;
Debra Mastaler's Alliance Link