Written by David Harry
F-bombs and Microformats edition
Hello and welcome to another edition of SEO Dojo Radio! This week the regulars are back as is Justin and things are bound to get lively. Those with sensitive ears, might want to run NOW! ;)
On the agenda this week is;
- Silly link building tactics and link cliques
- New local SERPs, all local no organic
- Siloing – is in back in vogue?
- Yahoo Api Updates – Site Explorer survives
- Does the SEO industry need consumer advocacy?
It will be a challenge getting them all in, but that's how we roll!
In the second half of the show this week we have (the one and only) Richard Baxter from SEO Gadget dropping in to talk with us about RDFa and micro-formats. For those not familiar with them, it is an area of SEO we're expecting more and more value in the coming years. For those not familiar with Richard, well.... he's one of my fav search geeks on the topic. It will surely be a ROCKIN session.
Thanks for dropping in and enjoy the show.
- SEO Myth: Are Competitors Backlinks Not Counted?
- Google removes organic results
- Additional screenshots of integrated results with tags
- No Organic results, good or bad?
- Could a Consumer Advocacy Group Help the Reputation of the SEO Industry?
- Facebook and SEO
- Implementing hEvents on Events websites (Think Theatre, Tickets, Concerts, Courses)
- Using hReview for your reviews website
- A basic example of the Rich Snippets testing tool in action using a hReview / nested hProduct template
- Draft Microformats – what stuff could we expect to see in the future, written late last year
- What’s the difference between RDFa and Microformats?
- Microdata – what’s that?!
- Google on MetaWeb