Written by David Harry
Hello my friends and welcome to this week's edition of SEO Dojo Radio. We should be having some good fun again as always. In the first half of the show we have the full set of regulars (although Rob wasn't awake, so Justin stepped up for us... hehe). We will be looking at;
- Link Ponds – I bet you don't know what those are do ya? Well neither did we.
- Pseudo Search – which is Google's new implicit site searches. Interesting stuff.
- Inadequate search content and Demand Media (and related patents)
- FaceBook Places – because we're just a social bunch
- You Tube paks – Terry, the 'Universal Warrior' will give us the low down
In the second portion of the show we have Gabriella Sanino, of Level 343, who will be dropping in to talk to us about content development/strategy. As many of you might know we Dojo folks are big on content centric SEO programs, so it should be a great session
And there you have it.... enjoy the show!
Implicit Site Search;
Inadequate search content and Demand Media;
Links from Gabriella chat;
Some posts from Gabriella;