Written by Terry Van Horne
Welcome to another episode of the Regulators on SEO Dojo Radio! This week there was lots of Search and Social news for Justin, Dave, Terry and Steve (abbreviated stay he was over seeing the labor down on the plantation) to talk, argue and fight over!
The regulators talked about GWT adds author metrics; Google Kills Shooter Game; Don't drop the SOPA; Google Zeitgeist 2011; Holiday Break For Google Panda Updates?; Domain Name Matters; Survey Says SEO The Single Most Important Marketing Channel For SMBs; Bing Becomes Hub Of Microsoft’s New Xbox Experience; FB Starts mobile ads; FB suicide watch; Bing: Why social search is unrealistic for now and more!
- GWT adds author metrics
- Google Kills Shooter Game Using Gmaps
- Don't drop the SOPA
- Google Zeitgeist 2011
- Holiday Break For Google Panda Updates?
- Domain Name Matters
- Survey Says SEO The Single Most Important Marketing Channel For SMBs
- Groupon co-founders invest $1M-plus into an anti-Groupon: New Belly Digital
- Bing Becomes Hub Of Microsoft’s New Xbox Experience
- FB Starts mobile ads
- FB suicide watch
- Bing: Why social search is unrealistic for now
- What Google Thinks Of An English Person