Written by David Harry
Hello and welcome to the first episode with our new format. If you missed the announcement, (details here) we're now doing two shows per week; the news and guests. This week Justin wasn't available so we decided to bring in fellow Canadian, Darren Shaw. It should be a good show as we've a bunch of great topics including;
- All my traffic is GONE!
- Tips for large scale ecommerce SEO
- Dumbass of the week; Better Placement
- WTF is that? (Adwords test pages?)
- Hacked and banned from Google
- Silly Predictions for 2011
- Site links for Facebook pages
- More on Groupon... again...
Looks like a good line up, should be a good show, click play and get started!
Search Geeks Speak
Be sure to drop in next Monday as we'll be starting the new show off in style as we have Danny Sullivan dropping by to talk to us for a bit. There's a serious line-up of guests for the next while and you really won't want to miss it.
- SEO T-shirts and more from the SEO Training Dojo
- Dumbass of the week award; Better Placement
- Speaking of Barry; When Google Titles Don't Match Page Title
- WTF are these? Adwords Mock ups?
- No seriously, you can't get busted for links pointing TO YOU... right...ok.. whateva
- Social Signals; Prediction #3 in particular
- Site Links in Facebook
- SERP; 'Shooting in Tuscon'
- Google product search changes
- Groupon Raises a Billion!
- Marissa Mayer talks new position, Groupon and more