Written by David Harry
Welcome to this week's offering of the Regulators; search news with attitude! On the show this week we have Steve, Justin, Terry and of course, yours truly. January's almost gone (cya) and the search world is snuggled up and making lot's of great headlines for us.
This week on the show we have more than a few interesting topics to cover including;
- SEO training/courses - how viable are they?
- Google ToolBar PR update... ain't it exciting?
- SEO makes it on TV; not so good tho
- Tactics to avoid (hmmmm)
- Google goes after Groupon (again)
- Study on Google bias... is biased.
- Matt Cutts on content farms
- SEJ article says NF links pass PR
And more... so let's get it on!
NOTE; if you missed it, also check out the SGS Local Panel podcast from Monday
- Pagerank-update-january- (yikes)
- More oddities; Google PR update is here
- SEO are spammers... TV told me so!
- SEOmoz Tactics to avoid (hmmm)
- Google to start their own Groupon competitor
- Study on Google bias, may be biased!! lol
- Google cleaning up the results
- Eric Schmidt on mobile
- #1 - REALLY? More crazy claims being made.