Written by Mike Clarke
That's right folks, it's time for everyone's fav' Search (and social) podcast; The regulators.
I'm not entirely sure if it's just us? Or that the world of search has just been a little bit quiet so far this year. Sure, that's likely a good thing for those working in the trenches, but for a group of guys that dig into it each week, not ideal. We did manage to find a few things worth talking about, so have no fear... it should still be a good show.
- Google temperature universal
- Irish newspapers want you to PAY to link to them
- Jan 17 2013; Brand update?
- Does Google reward content scraping?
- Barry on scrapers and Google
- Google Plus now second largest SN?
- Instagram wants your ID!
- Sue your SEO company
- Skype privacy concerns
- Crap hat SEO email spam
- Warrior Forum's awesome offer!
- Social signals and SEO
- Is link velocity an issue?