Written by Terry Van Horne
Welcome to another episode of "the Regulators" on SEO Dojo Radio! This week Dave, Terry were joined by Webmaster Radio's Webcology co-host Jim Hegder. As usual the gang went over the Search and Social Media events in the news this week with a great discussion about Google's purchase of Deepmind!
This week the boys ranted on Yahoo search goes secure; Google to buy AI startup Deepmind; SugarRae and others Google rants; Facebook starts showing fewer text status updates from pages more from friends; Google issues subtle warning to affiliates about thin content; Google adds a knowledge graph popup to search results and more!
Here's the video version (podcast is below that);
And here's the usual podcast, audio version of the show
(hit play above)
- Yahoo search goes secure
- Google to buy AI startup Deepmind: SELand Techcrunch
- Latest on Google Guest Blogging Clampdown:SugarRae's rant; Aaron's rant and SEO Roundtable
- Facebook starts showing fewer text status updates from pages more from friends
- Google issues subtle warning to affiliates on thin content
- Google adds a knowledge graph popup to search results