Written by David Harry
Welcome to another episode of the Regulators on SEO Dojo Radio! This week Terry,Justin,Steve and David rapped about Search and social news for another hour of SEO Dojo Radio hilarity and chaos!
As tends to be the case during the summer, it's slow going news wise. And while the content looked thin off the top, the gang still managed to find plenty to get into and rant about. This week's show is a nice mix of search as well as social and some other goodies.
(hit play above)
- Martin's response to SEO is dead
- Google's low satisfaction score
- Only 2% of social sharing on Google Plus
- Webmaster Help on Link Schemes
- Mom and pop no longer pay for social media
- Honda's Vine and Twitter campaign
- Irish Wonder on twitter
- Irish Wonder on twitter part II