Written by Terry Van Horne
Welcome to another episode of the Regulators on SEO Dojo Radio!! This week all the guys were present!
This week Justin Parks, Terry Van Horne, Steve Gerencser and David Harry talked about FTC letter to Search engines, the recent Penguin update;Negative SEO; Google drops the Tide search operator; the local carousal and more on SEO Dojo Radio's news show!
(hit play above)
- FTC sends Notice to Search Engines on Labeling Ads
- SEO Books Report on Ad Awareness
- David Naylor's Negative SEO Post
- Google Kills Tilde Operator
- Google Update in Progress?
- Google Confirm Update will take until July 4th to finish
- Google says build good sites not links
- Google Grants Cannabis Group 240000 in AdWords Money
- Forrester: Consumers prefer organic search not-search ads for discovery
- Google publisher satisfaction survey
- bizarre local carousel results from Google/
- Crowd sourcing Gone Wrong How Brands Can Avoid Messy Marketing Mistakes
- Back links and reconsideration requests
- links and reconsideration requests
- Better understanding personalized search