Written by Terry Van Horne
Welcome to another episode of the Regulators on SEO Dojo Radio! This week we had the full cast of Dave "theGypsy" Harry, Justin "Just In Time" Parks and Steve "Steveg" Gerenscer and Terry "Webmaster T" Van horne in to discuss the Social and Search news of the day!
This week the boys talk about Sphinn Closing; G Freshness update; Social 1/2 of Ecommerce; Matt Cutts Promoted; Google goin after Hulu (still?); Interesting (not provided case); Eric is BACK!; Jack Ass of the week -Don Halbert; Google Places 3rd Party Tools and more!
- Sphinn closing
- Freshness update and from Search Metrics winners and losers
- Social 1/2 of Ecommerce...lol
- Matt Cutts: Google Distinguished Engineer
- Google vs. iTunes
- Jack Ass of the week - Don Halbert
- Googly goin after Hulu (still?)
- Eric is BACK!
- Interesting (not provided case)
- Google Places 3rd Party Tools and a post from SEO Rountable