Written by Admin
Yup, it's that time again... it's our birthday!!! YAY!
As of this week the SEO Training Dojo is now 2 years old and still going strong. It started with a dream of a private locale to talk shop and share ideas and has grown into one of the best known communities in the world of search. And we're damned proud of it!!
And what exactly is going on here at the Dojo?
- Enhanced profiles for networking
- Active and current topics in our forums
- Lot's of great reading/learning in the Study Hall
- One of the largest video libraries on the web
- Resources including spreadsheet for productivity
- List of some of the best tools of the trade
- Event calendar for member to meet and greet
- Marketplace to exchange and find services
- Dedicated chat room open 24/7
- Weekly 2hr Friday chats for advanced learning
And what's coming up for year 3?
- Mentor program to teach and learn from other members
- Tools – a few tools we haven't seen elsewhere on the web
- More resources and spreadsheets
- New content including keyword research section
- New sponsors for more savings
Yes, that's right, we're adding new sponsors with even more savings that before!! To get things rolling we're proud to announce that the Local Citation Finder and Get Me Listed are now official sponsors!!
In fact, for $1/day or less you can access over $1000 in savings fomr some of the top marketing tool providers on the web today!! Check the entire list of sponsors/savings here.
Get FREE schwag and discounts!!
This week, to celebrate our birthday, we will be giving out FREE Dojo wear (your choice) to the first 10 people that sign up for a 1 year membership!! What the heck is Dojo wear? Just check out this post to learn more!
Ok, fine... then how about 25% off of ANY membership package here at the Dojo? All you have to do is using up with the code; DOJObday
What our members are saying
We also added some new testimonials to our members speak up page here. We're damned thrilled when the gang cares enough to say nice things... here's a few to get you started;
Testimonial; Dave Harry and Terry Van Horne have done a wonderful job developing the SEODojo over the last two years, the community spirit is strong with people freely sharing their SEO and marketing experiences. If I need to know about the latest patent writing, or have a more technical issue explained in detail, I head for the Dojo. Dave and Terry do a great job simplifying complex issues so they're easy to understand. But it's not all work at the Dojo, there's also a lot of fun going on. The community is friendly and always willing to share a story or two, the regulars make sure newbie's feel welcome and are part of the conversation. If you're looking for a place to learn, network and just have fun, consider joining the SEODojo. - Debra Mastaler- Link Marketer - Alliance Link
So really... what are you waiting for?, Head on over to the sign up page and join us today!! Easily one of the best value offerings in the search worl today!
Testimonial; People often ask me where I have been hiding - the Dojo is my "home from home", my "local", and my SEO help line rolled into one.
Andy Beard - Blogger - Andy's Blog