Welcome to another episode of the Regulators on SEO Dojo Radio! This week Dave, Terry, Steve and Justin swapped laughs and insights on the Search and Social News of the day!
This week the Steve, Justin, Dave and Terry were on about: Google Search +Your World; Google Vandalized OSM?; Facebook 1/2 Price ads; Facebook IPO rumored in May; Google Says No way To Facebook Accusations; Google interview questions; Jerry Yang bails on Yahoo!; Lady Gaga joins Google+; Facebook to hit 1 BILLION?; The TechCrunch/AOL/HuffPo Exodus continues with Sarah Lacy and more!
- GS+YW Madness: Search Engine Land, Search Engine Journal and Wired
- More reports of Google Maps Vandalism (OSM Version)
- half price ppc for staying on facebook
- Facebook IPO rumored in May
- Google Says No way To Facebook Accusations
- Google interview questions
- Jerry Yang bails out of Yahoo!
- Lady Gaga joins Google+
- Facebook to hit 1 BILLION?
- The TechCrunch/AOL/HuffPo Exodus continues with Sarah Lacy